Hydraulic oil press is a kind of small oil press with simple operation, high oil output rate and less wearing parts replacement. It is an advanced equipment which can replace the manual operation of small grinding oil at present. Due to the small amount (2-8kg / time) and short time (8-l2 minutes / time) of each extraction, it is especially suitable for the consumption psychology of citizens in large and medium-sized cities to spend less money and buy real goods. Rural villages and towns can guarantee the rapid processing of incoming materials (their own oil gets their own oil), which is called reassurance oil. The main processing oil crops are: sesame, walnut kernel, tea seed, pine seed (good peeling effect), almond and other high oil crops. Materials are made of high-quality metal materials, thus improving the performance of the machine and ensuring the service life of components.
Principle of hydraulic press:
When the oil press is running, the processed oil enters the press chamber from the hopper. From the press screw to make the material embryo continuously push in, press. Because the material embryo is in motion in the press chamber of the oil press, under the condition of high pressure in the press chamber, there is a great friction resistance between the material embryo and the screw, the material embryo and the press chamber, so that the friction between the micro materials of the material embryo can be produced, resulting in relative motion. On the other hand, because the diameter of the root circle of the screw is gradually increased and the pitch of the screw is gradually reduced, when the screw is rotated, the screw can push forward and turn outward, and the material layer close to the screw surface also rotates with the screw shaft. In this way, the particles of each material embryo in the squeezing chamber are not moving at the same speed and in the same direction, but there is also relative movement between the particles. The heat generated by friction meets the heat required by the operation of oil pressing process, which is helpful to promote the thermal denaturation of protein in the material embryo, destroy the colloid, increase the plasticity, and reduce the viscosity of some oil, so as to improve the oil yield of the oil press, so that the oil pressure in the material can be squeezed out, and flow out from the circular row gap and strip row gap.
Performance characteristics of hydraulic press:
1. The equipment is small in size, small in floor area, easy to learn, understand and operate, and has no special requirements for operators.
2. In the process of using the machine, the power consumption is low, the cost is low, the pressure is high, the oil output rate is high, and the oil quality is good.
3. The main parts of the machine are made of imported high-quality silicon manganese steel, equipped with CNC precision lathe and modern high-tech processing. The whole machine has good performance.
4. Not only the oil output rate is high, but also the pressed oil products are clear and pure, which can obtain good market benefits.
5. With the original automation and intelligent technology, the electronic automatic temperature control function is realized, and the energy-saving and electric heating efficiency is high.
6. The machine can directly press the fried oil, and the whole process is only about 10 minutes. It is especially suitable for pressing in oil workshop.
7. The machine has reasonable design, compact structure, mutual compensation with super high pressure plunger pump and gear pump, large flow plug-in valve, fast hydraulic rising. Less pressure loss, controlled by PLC, stable, accurate and reliable operation, small power consumption.
8. The machine is made of selected high-quality steel and refined. The large and small parts are chrome plated to make the appearance beautiful and clean. The parts of the machine are calculated precisely, with reasonable force point, uniform pressure, reliable rigidity and durability.
9. The hydraulic fragrant oil machine has the advantages of uniform force, high oil output rate, and the oil purification rate can reach 98.8-99.2%. The economic benefit of using the machine is high.
10. This machine adopts pressure and temperature pre-set and automatic control of working process, such as matching the drum frying pan and screening smoke elimination equipment produced by our factory, so that the whole process of oil extraction can be operated by one person freely and effectively save manpower.
11. The machine combines the hydraulic pump station, electrical program control and rack organically, which greatly facilitates the handling and operation, and saves the floor area.
Structure of hydraulic press:
The whole machine is mainly composed of three parts: 1. Main body 2. Transmission hydraulic 3. Electrical control. It is described as follows:
Main body part: it is composed of bottom plate, column, upper plate, pressing frame assembly, oil pan, nut and other parts. It is one of the main parts of the whole machine. In the pressing frame assembly, the oil is pushed upward by the force of oil cylinder assembly. The oil flows down from the oil seam of the pressing frame and then to the oil storage barrel through the oil pan.
Transmission hydraulic part: This is the main working power source for the production of high oil rate. It is composed of transmission shaft, worm wheel, worm, gear pump, high-pressure pump, overflow valve, manual valve, oil cylinder assembly, pipe joint and other parts.
Electrical control part: This is the advanced part of the machine. It consists of motor, voltmeter, temperature control meter, pressure gauge, power fuse and other components.
Technical parameters of hydraulic press:
|Spiral diameter||φ 81mm||φ 101mm||φ 120mm||φ 160mm|
|Equipped with main engine power||5.5KW(Y132M-4)||7.5KW(132M-4)||11KW(Y132M-4)||15KW(Y132M-4)|
last page:Screw press
next page:Centrifugal oil filter